Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Saturday 30 July 2016

Mojo Rising

I found my mojo. 




And the reason? I had some help:

"The knight is on a dinosaur, Daddy. It's perfect."

I am happy he is so easily pleased. In this case it was a dark elf on Cold One; so pretty much a knight on a dinosaur. 

The Norman Knight bravely attacks the Dragon. The other Knight is living on the Mountain. There were quite a lot of dead knights by the end of things. 

I don't mind admiting a certain level of nervousness especially when he starting flinging the carnosaur about but, at the end of the day, they're toys. No point being precious about them. I refuse to be That Guy. 

I'm going to try and get them shaded and highlighted tomorrow. 

2 comments: