Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Going Deeper Underground

As i mentioned a little while ago, I'm intending to move forward on indoctrinating my children soon. To that end, they recently picked their own poly dice and I've knocked together a very simple set of dungeon bash rules.

All I need now is a dungeon. So based on some advice from the ever creative Harry from Lead Adventure and a quick glance at Stuart Bannister's great tutorial, I've started work:

Some basic planning should - in theory - make the process easier. 

Rock from the garden for texture. 




Checking different base sizes. Looks OK! Also, a bonus goblin fanatic I found. 

First room and a couple of corridors. 

Proof of concept seems sound; so I'll make the basic shapes and then paint some.

1 comment: