Television is rather a frightening business. But I get all the relaxation I want from my collection of model soldiers.
Peter Cushing

Sunday 13 September 2015

The Longest Yard

I promised decent photos of the human team so here they are:

BloodBowl team

So this means that the target I set for myself over the summer - of completing the Wars of the Roses and the Bloodbowl projects - has been met. I now have two complete teams which means it's time for the Good Lady 'Er Indoors to live up to her side of the bargain and play a game with me...

Now... anyone got any ideas for team names?

4 comments:

  1. Very nice work Herbert :)

    Names? With the blue & yellow strip, my thoughts go to something about Sweden. I wouldn't call them the Swedes though as that would open it up for their opponents to call them the Turnips ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to call them the Uberwald Turnips, now.. :)

      Delete
  2. Very nice! I love the mud effect on the bases - I've seen the lines before on others (even had a crack at it myself) but I have to be honest and say yours is the best I've seen.

    Orkshire Rippers for the Orcs (as previously mentioned)
    Google human bloodbowl team names.

    ReplyDelete